Phase Diagram App Wiki
Welcome to the Phase Diagram App wiki!
You will find in here all relevant information regarding the Phase Diagram App, including release notes, the manual, etc.
Version 0.3 - May 2, 2011
- Bug fixes for tabbing behavior, and unstable phase listing.
- New scroll layout for Data Tables for easier viewing.
Version 0.2 - Mar 28, 2011
- New tabbed formatting for PDApp which supports up to 7 PDs.
Version 0.1 - Mar 10, 2011
- Initial release of Phase Diagram App.
- Key features
- 2-4 compositional components phase diagrams supported.
- Highlighting of nodes on mouse-over.
- Marking of an arbitrary composition in the phase diagram.
- Mouse-over popup of details at particular nodes.
- Complete data table with listing of stable and unstable phases.
- Matlab package developed by S. P. Ong to generate publication-quality figures from a csv data file.